Sweet Tech is a sex-tech start-up that combines innovative hardware with customizable digital connectivity to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy and bring infinite pleasure for everyone. Our flagship product, The Handy, is available worldwide through our online store and connects out-of-the-box to our digital platform, Handy Feeling. Our aim is to be the world-leading provider of tech-enabled personalized pleasure — transforming the sexual experience while normalizing sexual curiosity and driving sex positivity.
We are a young but already profitable company, and we are backed by strong investors. We are growing fast, and we are looking for the right people to join us in our journey.
What you’ll be doing
Partnering with the VP of Sales, you will be at the forefront of our expansion in new international markets, especially in the US. You will help develop and deliver successful sales strategies, polish our sales pitch and ultimately, bring a lot of joy (literally) to a lot of people
In this role, you will:
- Acquire new customers: prospect, contact, build relationship, and introduce The Handy and its premium features.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Consistently exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize customer journey and value.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and technology. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
- Have an excellent command of English, our working language.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.*
- Live in (or be willing to relocate to) Oslo, Norway.
- 3+ years of experience as Account Executive, Inside Sales Representative, or any similar roles.
- Be willing to reach out to customers globally and work across different time zones.
- Be passionate about technology.
* Non-EU/EEA citizens must have completed a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for a work permit in Norway.
Nice to have
- Fluency in other languages. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software such as HubSpot.
What we offer
- A fearless team ready for new challenges in a company operating in a somewhat unconventional industry.
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home days.
- Generous vacation policy with extra vacation days.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Subsidized lunch.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- Attractive options package.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
At Sweet Tech, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.