This position is offered as training on the job (praksisplass). You must be registered in NAV to be eligible.
Sweet Tech is a sex-tech start-up that combines innovative hardware with customizable digital connectivity to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy and bring infinite pleasure for everyone. Our flagship product, The Handy, is available worldwide through our online store and connects out-of-the-box to our digital platform, Handy Feeling. Our aim is to be the world-leading provider of tech-enabled personalized pleasure — transforming the sexual experience while normalizing sexual curiosity and driving sex positivity.
We are a young but already profitable company, and we are backed by strong investors. We are growing fast, and we are looking for the right people to join us in our journey.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will learn and get practical training on all aspects of the employee life-cycle: recruiting, employee experience, HR operations, and compliance. You will also be trained in administrative operations as well, such as Finance assistance, office and executive management assistance.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate in recruiting: learn recruiting practices, software used, analyze CVs and conduct interviews
- Employee experience: get practical experience into onboarding, offboarding, absence management, employment agreements, culture and performance.
- Compliance: Norwegian labor law, GDPR, and other legal aspects
- Operations: Administrative assistance, financial assistance, archiving and executive and office management assistance.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and technology. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
- Be registered in NAV and eligible for training on the work / praksisplass
- Be fluent in English, our working language.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and basic IT skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle several tasks at once.
- Service-oriented and proactive attitude.
Nice to have
- Interest for HR, office management and administration.
What we offer
- A fearless team ready for new challenges in a company operating in a somewhat unconventional industry
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home days
- Generous vacation policy with extra vacation days
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment
At Sweet Tech, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.