Sweet Tech is a sex-tech start-up that combines innovative hardware with customizable digital connectivity to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy and bring infinite pleasure for everyone. Our flagship product, The Handy, is available worldwide through our online store and connects out-of-the-box to our digital platform, Handy Feeling. Our aim is to be the world-leading provider of tech-enabled personalized pleasure — transforming the sexual experience while normalizing sexual curiosity and driving sex positivity.
We are a young but already profitable company, and we are backed by strong investors. We are growing fast, and we are looking for the right people to join us in our journey.
Some interesting facts about us
- We have 20 nationalities in our team 🌎
- +50.000 units sold globally 🚀
- 46,4% of our workforce are women 🙎🏽
- 50% of our Leadership are women 💪🏼
- Our first priority is our people. No crazy hours or grinding BS❌.
- You will work on bringing happiness to the world. For real 😉
- Working with us makes you the coolest person in the room 100% of the times 😎
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will be the voice of Sweet Tech. You will be responsible for our written communication, educating the people about our products and bringing forward our company vision, mission and values.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for content quantity and quality in the form of blogs, press releases, product descriptions, web copy, landing page copy, video scripts.
- Create ad copies - you should have experience writing Google ads copy as well as for display ad banners.
- Create engaging marketing emails and newsletters.
- Content creation for articles about different topics based on our communication/content strategy.
- Create top quality product documentation and external articles based on research.
- Translate complex technical information into easy-to-understand digital content.
- Refine the content creation based on user feedback and users' behaviour data.
- Create and refine on leadership presentation decks, especially pitch decks.
- Maintain and update all content.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and technology. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
- Good research skills.
- Understanding of journalism and ability to create compelling press releases
- Attention to detail.
- 3 to 5 years of content writing experience
- Be fluent in English, our working language.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.*
Nice to have
- Ability to write in other languages is a plus.
- Technical / technological background.
What we offer
- A fearless team ready for new challenges in a company operating in a somewhat unconventional industry.
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home days.
- Generous vacation policy with extra vacation days.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
This position is PART TIME 50% - 12 months / FULL-TIME 100% - 6 months
At Sweet Tech, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.